Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Contact Federal Territories Ministries officials

The Federal Territories consist of Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Labuan. The Federal Territories Ministry runs the territories. If you have any problems or suggestions regarding Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya or Labuan, you can email the ministry's secretary general Datuk Ahmad Phesal Talib or any other top officials via email. Their email addresses are as follows:

Secretary-General Datuk Ahmad Phesal: ahmadphesal@kwp.gov.my

Deputy Secretary-General (Management) Fauziah Bachik: fauziah@kwp.gov.my

Deputy Secretary-General (Planning and Development) Datuk Bakaruddin Othman: bakaruddin@kwp.gov.my

Putrajaya Corporation President Tan Sri Samsuddin Osman: sam@ppj.gov.my

Corporate Services Acting Director Muhammad Haitamin Ishalc: haitamin@ppj.gov.my

Kuala Lumpur Major Datuk Abdul Hakim Borhan: datukbandar@dbkl.gov.my

City Hall Director-General Datuk Salleh Yusup: kpdbkl@dbkl.gov.my

Labuan Corporation Chairman Datuk Suhaili Abdul Rahman: suhaili@pl.gov.my

Chief Executive Officer Datuk Basiran Saban: basiranl@pl/gov.my

Federal Territories Ministry: pha@kwp.gov.my

Putrajaya Corporation: customer@ppl.gov.my

Kuala Lumpur City Hall: dbkl@dbkl.gov.my

Labuan Corporation: administrator@pl.gov.my

According to Datuk Ahmad Phesal Talib, all emails received will be answered on the same day. Genuine complaints will be investigated and resolved as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment